Jeff Lynne's ELO - Live in Hyde Park (2015) Blu-Ray 1080i
01. All Over the World
02. Evil Woman
03. Ma-Ma-Ma Belle
05. Livin' Thing
06. Strange Magic
07. 10538 Overture
08. Can't Get It Out of My Head
09. Sweet Talkin' Woman
10. Turn to Stone
11. Steppin' Out
12. Handle With Care
13. Don't Bring Me Down
14. Rock 'n' Roll is King
15. Telephone Line
16. Mr. Blue Sky
17. Roll Over Beethoven
Bonus: • Interview (1080i; 00:14:56) finds Lynne discussing his career and the excitement of returning to live performance.
• Mr. Blue Sky (1080p; 1:20:05) is a feature length documentary about Lynne and ELO, and for some fans at least may be as much of a calling card for this release as the actual concert.
About: • This release offers fantastic value with full length concert and feature length documentary on the same disc. The show from Hyde Park includes "Mr Blue Sky," "Sweet Talkin' Woman," "Livin' Thing," "Evil Woman," "Telephone Line," "Don't Bring Me Down," "Showdown," "Roll Over Beethoven," "10358 Overture," "Can't Get It Out Of My Head," "Strange Magic" and many more!
• The Electric Light Orchestra, led by one of rock's most iconic songwriters and producers, Jeff Lynne, are one of the most successful bands of all time with global sales of over 50 million albums. In September 2014, Jeff Lynne's ELO headlined BBC Radio 2's "Festival In A Day" in London's famous Hyde Park. It was the first time in almost 30 years that the band had performed on a festival stage. Jeff Lynne said, "It seemed like the entire 50,000 were singing and clapping along, which carried on for the whole night. The Hyde Park concert turned out to be one of the most memorable shows ever for me."
• The critics agreed, with The Times of London saying it was 'near perfect' in their 5-star review and the Evening Standard marveling that 'ELO still have the power to flick switches' in their 4-star review. Neil McCormick of the Telegraph noted how "fifty thousand grown men and women sang along in joyous rapture to some of the greatest pop music ever heard."
• As well as the full "Live At Hyde Park" show, the Bonus Features offer the feature length documentary "Mr Blue Sky - The Story Of Jeff Lynne and ELO" and also new interviews filmed at Hyde Park. Jeff Lynne has been involved every step of the way with every aspect of this production, especially the audio delivery, saying: "It's important to me that viewers experience the Hyde Park show exactly as it was performed on the night...in stereo."
• This show was a truly special moment that will live on in fans' memories forever - the 50,000 tickets for the event had sold out in a matter of minutes and the fans sang along to hit after hit performed by Jeff Lynne and the band accompanied by the BBC Concert Orchestra. "Live At Hyde Park" by Jeff Lynne's ELO will be cherished by all who love this truly important band.
Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format: M2TS | 28.2Mbps
Length: 01:17:51 + 01:20:05 | 39.6Gb
Video: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio: LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
** Contenuto Nascosto: Schiaccia il bottone RINGRAZIA per visualizzare i link **