HomePage - Come attivare il proprio account - Regole del Forum

Blue Wild Angel: Jimi Hendrix Live at the Isle of Wight (1991) BluRay 1080i

L'era glaciale-In rotta di collisione (2016)

L’epico inseguimento della ghianda, catapulterà Scrat fin su nell’universo, dove accidentalmente darà origine ad una serie di eventi che trasformeranno e minacceranno il mondo dell’Era Glaciale.

Risultati da 1 a 1 di 1
    L'avatar di DiaBloS001

Ha ringraziato
    0 volte
    Ha Ricevuto 12,594 ringraziamenti in 983 discussioni volte
    0 Post(s)

Godetevi la strabiliante performance di Jimi Hendrix al The Isle of Wight Festival!

After having been released in a couple different configurations (not counting bootlegs), Jimi Hendrix's performance at the Isle of Wight Festival has been released yet again, and it's a bit of a mixed bag. Hendrix is plagued by equipment problems and audience expectations, and the entire festival had degenerated into something of a debacle by the time Jimi hit the stage as headliner. There is a loose, at times sloppy, feel to the proceedings, with Hendrix being pretty casual with the lyrics, particularly in "Spanish Castle Magic." Jimi had long since tired of playing his smash hits, even commenting at one point, "Y'all want to hear all those old songs, man? Damn, man. We're just trying to get some other things together." The problem was that much of the new material was under-rehearsed for a live setting, giving some of the newer songs like "Dolly Dagger" more of a jam feel. In addition, Hendrix's amplifiers are picking up transmissions from radio and security personnel throughout the show, which actually works well on "Machine Gun," but is distracting elsewhere. That being said, collectors will still be happy with this release. The sound is fantastic, and the packaging and booklet are filled with great photos. Jimi's guitar playing is superb in spots, and his wonderful sense of humor is on display throughout. The fact is that Hendrix died way too early, so any great-sounding, even mediocre shows will still be celebrated by fans for the moments of brilliance they contain. Band of Gypsys is still the first pick for live Hendrix, but those who crave more will be quite pleased with Blue Wild Angel: Live at the Isle of Wight.

Recorded live August 31, 1970 at the Isle of Wight Festival, Isle of Wight, England
    01. God Save the Queen
    02. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    03. Spanish Castle Magic
    04. All Along the Watchtower
    05. Machine Gun
    06. Lover Man
    07. Freedom
    08. Red House
    09. Dolly Dagger
    10. Foxey Lady
    11. Message to Love
    12. Ezy Ryder
    13. Purple Haze
    14. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

Disc Size: 42 736 910 367 bytes
    Protection: AACS
    BD-Java: No
    BDInfo: 0.5.8

Name: 00000.MPLS
    Length: 1:57:26.773 (h:m:s.ms)
    Size: 24 484 288 512 bytes
    Total Bitrate: 27,80 Mbps

Codec Bitrate Description
    ----- ------- -----------
    MPEG-4 AVC Video 19985 kbps 1080i / 29,970 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

Codec Language Bitrate Description
    ----- -------- ------- -----------
    LPCM Audio English 1536 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1536 kbps / 16-bit
    DTS-HD Master Audio English 4512 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 4512 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)

Codec Language Bitrate Description
    ----- -------- ------- -----------
    Presentation Graphics English 20,121 kbps
    Presentation Graphics French 11,456 kbps
    Presentation Graphics Spanish 12,473 kbps
    Presentation Graphics German 11,981 kbps
    Presentation Graphics Portuguese 12,790 kbps

Name Time In Length Size Total Bitrate
    ---- ------- ------ ---- -------------
    00021.M2TS 0:00:00.000 1:57:26.773 24 484 288 512 27 796

** Contenuto Nascosto: Schiaccia il bottone RINGRAZIA per visualizzare i link **

Se ti piace il mio lavoro, aiutami rinnovando il tuo abbonamento premium tramite il mio referral!

Audax Fortuna Iuvat
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DiaBloS001 For This Useful Post:

aykoa (24.02.2015)

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi