The Beatles - 1+ (DISC 2) (2015) Blu-Ray 1080i
01. TWIST AND SHOUT - From the Granada Television programme Scene At 6.30, which was videotaped on 14 August 1963.
02. BABY IT’S YOU - One of two clips used to promote the single taken from the 1995 Live At The BBC album. The clip is enhanced by the inclusion of unique colour footage of The Beatles filmed outside the BBC’s Paris Studio on Lower Regent Street, London.
03. WORDS OF LOVE - When On Air – Live At The BBC Volume 2 was released in 2013, it included ‘Words Of Love’, a Buddy Holly composition that the band recorded for radio. This new clip is a mix of existing footage and innovative animation.
04. PLEASE PLEASE ME - A live performance videotaped on 9 February for The Ed Sullivan Show, which was screened on 23 February 1964.
05. I FEEL FINE - Filmed at Twickenham Film Studios on 23 November 1965, this clip shows The Beatles eating fish and chips during their lunch break.
06. DAY TRIPPER - From the TV special The Music Of Lennon & McCartney that first broadcast in mid-December 1965.
07. DAY TRIPPER - Filmed at Twickenham Film Studios on 23 November 1965, with the group wearing their Shea Stadium Jackets with the ‘Nehru’ collars.
08. WE CAN WORK IT OUT - Filmed at Twickenham Film Studios on 23 November 1965 – showing The Beatles wearing the Shea Stadium jackets.
09. PAPERBACK WRITER - Shot on videotape at Abbey Road, on 19 May 1966, this studio version is prefaced by a short introduction by Ringo. It was broadcast on The Ed Sullivan Show in America.
10. RAIN - ‘Rain’, the B-side of ‘Paperback Writer’, was filmed in colour at Chiswick House, West London, on 20 May 1966.
11. RAIN - This black and white clip is a new edit from several takes of ‘Rain’ videotaped at Abbey Road on 19 May 1966.
12. STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - Directed by Peter Goldmann and with newly restored footage, this was filmed at Knole Park, Kent on 30 and 31 January 1967.
13. WITHIN YOU WITHOUT YOU/TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS - The merging of these two tracks, one from Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, the other from Revolver, was created for The Beatles Love show by Cirque du Soleil, which opened in June 2006 in Las Vegas. This video was created to promote the Love album released later that year.
14. A DAY IN THE LIFE - Filmed in Studio One at Abbey Road on 10 February 1967, this includes classical musicians, who were asked to wear evening dress, fake noses and funny hats for the recording session.
15. HELLO, GOODBYE - This clip is another shot at London’s Saville Theatre on 10 November 1967; The Beatles wear their ‘street clothes’.
16. HELLO, GOODBYE - This third version was also shot at London’s Saville Theatre on 10 November 1967; it includes elements from the first two films but with additional footage unique to this edit.
17. HEY BULLDOG - The original footage from a 1968 shoot for the ‘Lady Madonna’ promo film was unearthed in the mid-1990s. It was revealed that The Beatles were recording ‘Hey Bulldog’ and is an edit done to promote the reissue of the Yellow Submarine movie in 1999.
18. HEY JUDE - This is an edit of the two other takes filmed on 4 September 1968 for the Frost On Sunday TV show. This has a different David Frost intro to the clip on disc 1.
19. REVOLUTION - One of two versions, this was shot the same day as ‘Hey Jude’. John’s lead vocal is completely live, as are most of Paul and George’s backing vocals. The instrumentation, including Nicky Hopkins’ electric piano, is from the master tape.
20. GET BACK - This clip was assembled in 2003 to support the release of the album Let It Be…Naked and utilises studio footage from the famous Get Back/Let It Be sessions.
21. DON’T LET ME DOWN - This was the B-side of ‘Get Back’ and this clip is a composite of two live performances from the Apple rooftop in 1969. It was made available to support the release of Let It Be…Naked in 2003.
22. FREE AS A BIRD - The 1995 video is a work of art by director Joe Pytka, who used the concept of a bird’s-eye view to pay homage to many Beatles songs and images.
23. REAL LOVE - This video directed by Geoff Wonfor and ex-10cc and leading pop promo-maker Kevin Godley, this video was made in 1996 to support the release of the single.
• Commentaries by Paul:
- Strawberry Fields Forever
• Introductions by Ringo:
- Strawberry Fields Forever (1080i; 1:50)
About:• The Beatles '1' was originally released in 2000 and quickly became the fastest selling album of all time. Featuring 27 of the band's most significant singles, all of which reached #1 in the US or UK charts, this brand new 2BluRay/CD set represents the ultimate collector's edition of The Beatles '1', featuring all 27 tracks on CD, all 27 promo videos on Disc 1, and an additional 23 videos on Disc 2, including alternate versions, as well as rarely seen and newly restored films and videos. All the videos have been beautifully restored up to 4K resolution by a team of film and video technicians and restoration artists who have undertaken painstaking frame-by-frame cleaning, colour-grading, digital enhancement and new edits that took months of dedicated, 'round-the-clock work to accomplish. This stunning 2BluRay/CD set boasts an expanded 124-page illustrated hardcover book, and also includes exclusive audio commentary and filmed introductions by Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr respectively. 1+ also features fantastic new stereo and 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS HD surround audio mixes by Giles Martin and Sam Okell at Abbey Road Studios.
Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format: M2TS | 27.0Mbps
Length: 01:21:14 + 00:10:30 | 30.7Gb
Video: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1: DTS-HD | 7800kbps | 96kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
Audio 2: AC3 | 640kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 3: LPCM | 4608kbps | 96kHz | 2 channels: L R
** Contenuto Nascosto: Schiaccia il bottone RINGRAZIA per visualizzare i link **